Cake Decorating for Beginners
- You’ll learn basic recipes and how to choose the right equipment. After you’re comfortable with the basics, you’ll master different techniques to decorate cakes for any occasion, from weddings to baby showers to birthdays.
Decorating cakes at home is easy and fun, thanks to Rose Atwater’s step-by-step guide. Rose started her “cake business” with more than 20 practice cakes she made in the 6 months leading up to her brother’s wedding. By the time he tied the knot, her prototypes turned into a steady stream of real orders. She has gone on to decorate more than 1,500 cakes for her blog, Rose Bakes. She shows you primer recipes and techniques in this comprehensive book!
Inside, you’ll learn the fundamentals of cake decorating with:
- A list of essential equipment and tools, easy and straightforward recipes, introductory techniques, and troubleshooting tips for common problems.
- Step-by-step instructions to decorate with frosting, piping, fondant, and chocolate.
- 10 tutorials featuring photos and detailed instructions that will guide you from conception to creation.
- Get the skills you need to decorate cakes like a pro with Cake Decorating for Beginners.